As we continue to navigate this public health crisis together, we’re seeing how our lives and communities have changed in this new reality. One thing that remains unchanged is our commitment to the individuals we serve and our Mentors. We are here for you. We understand that you may be feeling concerned, anxious, or stressed, and we are here to support you. Our dedicated coordinators and program staff remain available 24/7. We will continue to regularly meet with you, over the phone or virtually, and we will continue finding ways to ensure you feel connected to the MENTOR family.
This section contains updates and resources to support you in caring for individuals in your home during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to your local team for assistance or support.
- How to Talk with Individuals Served About COVID-19: A Social Story
- Special Issue of Safety Net
- COVID-19 Flyer: What You Can Do
- Message for Individuals We Support, Family Members and Guardians from CEO William McKinney
- Tips for Communicating with Adults with IDD about Coronavirus
|What You Need to Know (CDC)||What To Do If You’re Sick (CDC)|