This page will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
We have compiled a growing list of state and county websites with information about vaccine eligibility. Check out the full list here. We’ll continue to update the list as states publish updated vaccination plans.
Employees who are eligible to receive the vaccine in their state (refer to state vaccination webpage for eligibility criteria) may request a letter to use as proof of employment. Eligible employees who complete a Vaccine Eligibility Request Form will receive a personalized letter verifying vaccine eligibility. Please complete this form only if you are an employee of The MENTOR Network.
Employees can self-report their vaccination status here.
Read guidance and other information on the CDC recommendation related to the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
Watch a recent webinar series on COVID-19 vaccines.
Dr. Zarina Norton, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Medical Education at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, answers some of the questions she commonly receives about the COVID-19 vaccines. View the Q&A
Learn about some of the common myths and misconceptions about the vaccines.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID page
- Latest Updates from the CDC
- State Vaccine Eligibility page (summarized by TMN)
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- More information from Moderna
- Webinar: Your Questions and Our Answers About The COVID-19 Vaccine For Direct Support Professionals
NADSP Medical Advisor, Rick Rader, MD and Biochemist, Mark Macbeth, PhD share details about the newly released COVID-19 vaccines and their safety and effectiveness.
- Posters and Signage for Programs
- Mask and PPE Use Guidance
- Communicating with Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities About COVID-19
- Social Story: Talking about COVID-19
This social story can help individuals of all abilities understand what is going on in the world around them and how they can stay well.
- Staying Connected
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Five Exercises to Support a Calm Mind
- SupportLinc Employee Assistance Program
COVID-19 protocols and safety practices are based on recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local public health agencies and our internal COVID-19 Task Force. You can find the latest updates from the CDC here.
Last updated: 4/28/21