MENTOR is committed to providing the latest information about vaccines. Visit this page regularly as it will be updated with resources including information for employees and how you can access information about vaccine eligibility in your state.
State Vaccination Opportunities
We have compiled a growing list of state and county websites with information about vaccine eligibility. Check out the full list here. We’ll continue to update the list as states publish updated vaccination plans.
Vaccine Info for Employees
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- More information from Moderna
- More information from the CDC
Communication, Connection and Self-Care
- Staying Connected
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Five Exercises to Support a Calm Mind
- SupportLinc Employee Assistance Program
- Communicating with Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities About COVID-19
- Social Story: Talking about COVID-19
This social story can help individuals of all abilities understand what is going on in the world around them and how they can stay well.
The MENTOR Network’s COVID-19 protocols and safety practices are based on recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local public health agencies and our internal COVID-19 Task Force. You can find the latest updates from the CDC here.
Last updated: 1/21/21